I have always loved all kinds of jewelry. You will always see me with earrings, a necklace and at least one bracelet on. Without jewelry, I feel naked. Lately, I have become slightly obsessed with Alex and Ani bracelets. I first saw them on my friend, Terri. She had all different ones in silver and a few in gold and wore them together. They looked fabulous!! They are bangles with charms on them and are very unique. So far, I have a shark fin, seashell, pineapple, feather and starfish. I picked out the shark fin and my husband chose the rest. Can you tell I love the beach?? They make great gifts, too, because there is something for everyone. Alex and Ani also make rings, necklaces, earrings and special collections.
Here is why I love them:
1. They are bangles with charms on them, not just a charm bracelet. I love the look of stacked bangles (arm candy, as some call it) with the charms hanging down for the dangling effect. So cool!
2. Many of the proceeds from the bangles go to charity. The first one I purchased is the shark fin for balance and up to 20% of the proceeds will go help support children with cystic fibrosis.
3. They are MADE IN THE USA. That’s correct. The main headquarters is located in Rhode Island, but have stores in many states in the Northeast. A lot of boutiques carry their products and there is a store locator on their website so you can see where you can buy them.
4. They are made from recycled material.
5. They are adjustable, so they will fit big or small wrists.
Go to their website for more info – http://www.alexandani.com, but I must warn you that they are addicting!