Today, I have a few questions on my mind. These are definitely random thoughts (squawkings) that likely have no answers, which frustrates me. I am sure there are many theories, and I certainly have a few of my own, but I am not sure there are real answers. I hope I am wrong…
I am wondering…
- Why can’t people count change anymore?
- Why don’t people use capital letters in their writing?
- Why are kids allowed to curse at teachers and their parents?
- Why do drug dealers get more jail time than rapists and kidnappers?
- Why are there not stricter laws for stalkers?
- Why are people so mean to each other?
- Why do we value looks more than character?
- Why people don’t say “thank you” when you hold the door for them?
- Why do people, especially kids, feel a sense of entitlement?
- Why do people always try and take the easy way out?
- Why do people post everything and anything on social media?
- Why is there more of an emphasis on ME instead of THEM or US?
- Why don’t people value religion and God anymore?
I could go on and on, but decided to stop here. Any answers? Thoughts? As always, thank you for reading and listening…