This is another recipe that I made the other night. It’s quick and easy. I LOVE Ina Garten’s Cheddar-Dill Scone recipe, but did not have time to make them. So, I improvised and came up with cheddar-dill crescent rolls. Easy and delicious!
1 tube of Crescent Rolls (I prefer Pillsbury)
1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
2 TBSP chopped fresh dill
1. Preheat oven according to crescent package directions.
2. Roll out crescents in their triangles.
3. Put some cheese and dill on each (about a teaspoon of each) and push it down into the dough.
4. Roll crescents as you normally would.
5. Bake according to directions.
My husband and I ate the first four. More like devoured them with our steak and baked potatoes. These are a great accompaniment to read meat. Or chicken. Or fish. Can you tell I LOVE these??